Subscribe to MedDRA
Here's how to subscribe to MedDRA:
- Determine the type of subscription applicable for your organization - Subscription Types
- Determine the rate that is applicable for the subscription type - Rates
- Complete the online Subscription Agreement. If you have any problems using the online form, download the
PDF version of the agreement.
- Print the completed Subscription Agreement and Supplemental Form
- If you will be requesting a Core Subscription and your company is not publicly traded, please provide a statement indicating your company's total revenue or turnover for its most recently completed fiscal year. An email containing this information with your signed agreement is sufficient.
- Send the Subscription Agreement, Supplemental Form, and Annual Revenue Statement (if applicable) to the MSSO via one of the following methods:
Fax: (+1 571.313.2345)
MedDRA MSSO, Customer Operations
15010 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
The MSSO will then email an invoice to the designated billing point of contact for payment. Upon receipt of payment, the MSSO will provide the information to download MedDRA from the MSSO Web site.
Payments must be made in US Dollars. Payment information is provided on the MSSO invoice. Please identify invoice number with payment. Checks and wire transfers are accepted forms of payment. If the wire transfer is coming through an international bank, please be sure to include any bank transfer fees with your payment. We do not accept credit cards.
Who Should Subscribe to MedDRA?
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Device manufacturers
- Regulatory authorities
- System Developers
- Other support service organizations
If you are curious about what MedDRA looks like, download the MedDRA Demo.
The MedDRA Subscriber Portfolio (.pdf) provides subscriber information regarding the products and services associated with a MedDRA subscription.
Current Release: MedDRA Version 16.0 released on 1 March 2013.
Next Release: MedDRA Version 16.1 to be released on 1 September 2013.
If you have questions about sharing MedDRA data, please review our
Statement on MedDRA Data Sharing.